Salesforce Platform Architect #101405
Salesforce Platform Specialist
A Salesforce Platform Specialist is currently needed for a position in Moorestown, NJ.
Responsibilities of Salesforce Platform Specialist include:
Requirements of the Salesforce Platform Specialist:
- Very familiar with Salesforce best practices, design patterns, and design limitations
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud.
- An experienced Salesforce Apex developer with a strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks
- Experienced in setting up integration processes via Salesforce.com Web Services or API
- Experienced in Data Integration and ETL processes, like Mulesoft or Informatica
- Ambitious with excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.