Salesforce Project Manager (eCommerce) #101675
Salesforce Project Manager (eCommerce)
Our client in Elkton, MD is looking to grow their team and add a Salesforce Project Manager.
Responsibilities of Salesforce Project Manager include:
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by the team.
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards.
- Preparing for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Identifying and managing project risk.
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Reviewing the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
Requirements of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
- 3 years managing IT projects dealing with Software Development (SDLC)
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Strong Salesforce Project Management experience
- Hands on eCommerce software experience – Commerce Cloud/Cloud Craze a HUGE plus
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools