SAP Treasury Consultant #103299
West Chester, PA
Job Description Details
- This position is responsible for the process design, configuration and requirement gathering for SAP S4 Finance Treasury area, as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems. This position is responsible for hands-on and leadership of cross-functional teams tasked with solving business requirements. Responsible for estimating, configuring and leveraging SAP functionality to meet core business process needs. This position would interface regularly with business stakeholders, development teams, and third parties to ensure that business requirements are met through proper system design and configuration.
- 5+ full lifecycle SAP implementations (Treasury preferred) with in-depth understanding of ASAP methodology
- 10+ years of related SAP experience
- At least 7 years of experience in direct hands on design and configuration of the SAP Treasury module including the following: SAP Treasury and Risk Management modules and Bank Connectivity
- Knowledge of one or more of the following functional areas: Portfolio trading, cash management, FX hedging, treasury operations, treasury accounting, risk management.