Senior Business Support Analyst #99914
A Senior Business Support Analyst is currently needed for a position in Edgewater Park, NJ! This position is a direct hire with our client, salary range around $85,000!
In this role, you will cooperate with various departments to review and implement process’s and aid in meeting accounting and finance requirements. Will be a leader in re-forecasting and planning process within the departments assigned to become a key partner between them and the finance and accounting teams.
Our client company is a prominent retailer that strives to give customers the best bang for their buck! While headquartered in New Jersey, they have stores across the county and employ over 35,000 associates.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Leading in monthly re-forecasting procedures and weekly finance updates
- Preparing budgets, general ledger coding, analysis on SG&A, and accruals
- Developing Business processes on reporting- specifically improving analytics and financial tools
- Working with various departments on capital budgets to track and analyze financial standing
- Analyzing general ledger accounts connected with different business units
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Associate discounts
- Generous PTO
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, MIS, or similar
- Minimum 3 years of accounts receivable and/or accounting experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Ability to work in a face pace environment
- Advanced excel skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!