Senior Compensation Analyst #98903
A Senior Compensation Analyst is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position near Edgewater Park, NJ!
Our client company is a leader in off-price retailers across the United States. They started in 1972 as a niche women’s clothing store but have since expanded to offer clothing for all ages and sexes, as well as cosmetic, bath, and home products! While headquartered in New Jersey, they have stores in multiple states and employ over 35,000 associates.
The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for running compensation programs, maintaining necessary relationships, and implementing improvements to processes when necessary. This position offers full-time hours and an annual salary of $70K!
Responsibilities of the Senior Compensation Analyst include:
- Administering and managing Compensation programs and meetings, focusing on executive compensation.
- Providing compensation analyses in support of the HR team, senior leaders, and stakeholders.
- Helping facilitate the year end Annual Compensation Planning Cycle.
- Partnering with Finance and Legal to deliver year end compensation information to select individuals for reporting purposes
- Maintaining and improving every aspect of executive compensation programs and working with external vendors to manage the process.
- Responsible for technology projects involving compensation data and equity processes.
- Being the point of contact, internally and externally, for all executive total rewards including compensation, benefits and perquisites.
- Providing benchmarking information and recommendations when needed.
- Keep informed of trends in compensation and advise as needed on marketplace and regulatory developments
- Collaborating with other departments and stakeholders, such as Human Resources, Accounting, Legal, and Technology.
- Performing other related activities as necessary
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client company is committed to giving great benefits to their employees at a reasonable price, knowing that their company would be nothing without their employees’ hard work. They offer full-time employees perks that include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K plan
- Associate discounts
- Generous Paid Time Off
- And more!
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business)
Minimum 3 years of relevant compensation experience
Advanced in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, and data manipulation
CCP or CEP certification preferred
Proven analytical background (reporting and cost analysis)
Strong leadership skills and thrives in a collaborative environment
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers: we offer the highest level of free customer service and teamwork and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible temporary, contract, or direct-hire employment!