Senior Executive Assistant #101617
- Communicating on the executive’s behalf and coordinating logistics with meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinating meetings and activities with the leadership/management team
- Assisting daily administrative duties and completing a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries.; and compiling content and documents for meetings.
- Organizing and coordinating special events and meetings, including arranging locations, logistics, conference rooms, catering, room prep, and overall event support.
- Drafting and editing materials including presentations, reports, letters, scripts, and various correspondence and content
- Compiling and preparing reports, letters, proposals; developing oral and written communication with stakeholders.
- Researching information, compiling statistics, and gathering and computing various data; preparing special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
- Acting as host for key visitors and customers as needed.
- Managing petty cash and executive credit card usage maintaining required records, tracking of transactions and account balances.
- Handling confidential information and materials appropriately and maintaining a secure work area. Understanding and complying with HIPAA and employment privacy rules.
- Coordinating and cross functioning support with other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Performing other specific tasks as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Will Demonstrate the following Skills/Qualifications:
- Executive support experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High degree of initiative, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Ability to interface with personnel at all levels directly or virtually.
- Ability to manage confidential data
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a solution driven approach to all levels including internal and external constituents.
- Able to use initiative and solid judgment within scope of responsibilities in completing tasks and responsibilities, establishing new procedures and resolving technical challenges.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Registered vehicle.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust and confidence effectively with internal and external audiences
- Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- At least 5 years of supporting an executive required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a health care or home care environment preferred