Senior HR/Benefits Specialist #111971
Location : Blue Bell, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 106000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/08/2023
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Job Description :
Sr. HR/Benefits Specialist (HYBRID)
An experienced HR professional is needed to join our client as a Sr. HR/Benefits Specialist in Blue Bell, PA! As the Sr. HR/Benefits Specialist, you will lead a team in designing, administering, and maintaining US and Canadian benefit programs, including Pension/401(k) administration, health & welfare administration, disability/leaves, plan mergers and vendor conversions, HRIS & system builds and transformations, wellness program incentive design, project management/coordination, and leading employee communications/education. This HYBRID position offers up to $106k!
- Monitor trends calls/e-mails on re-occurring issues and problems that arise from the customers and provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates, including proactive communication with other departments/regions/customers in identifying and resolving issues
- Become proficient in understanding and application of regional policies Act as an escalation point to Advisors on all MyHR processes and policies, from new starter, right through the employee life cycle to leaver process
- Contribute to the creation of Process Improvement Plans to improve quality and standardize (globally where possible) the service by identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement, including management of global projects and processes.
- Assess and allocate variable work that comes into the Service Centre
- Supervise the delivery of the service of team members, ensuring that service standards are delivered against
- Be proficient in the use of HR Information Systems with responsibility for educating and supporting the team.
- Motivate, train and coach team members to ensure individual development and continual service improvement
- Provide briefings to the team on updates/issues as appropriate
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 + years of experience in Benefits: Annual enrolments’, Leaves of absence, Life changing events etc.
- Large company benefit experience – handling thousands of employees
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.