Senior Network Engineer #99528
Senior Network Engineer
A highly experienced IT Network job-seeker is needed for a Direct-Hire Senior Network Engineer in New Castle, DE! This position starts at an annual salary of $110K but could increase based on skill and experience!
Responsibilities of the Senior Network Engineer include:
- Working on the IT Network team to support the data network, which includes LAN, WAN, and WLAN for all CCHS sites (over 30 sites and over 32 thousand devices).
- Providing support to the company’s Citrix NetScalers, which are supplying load balancing, web application firewalls, and gateway functionality for remote access.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Life, Accident, and Disability insurance
- Retirement and Savings plan
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Wellness Program Reimbursement
- Flexible work options (flex time and Weekend Incentive Program)
- Fitness trails and an on-site fitness center
- Discounts on Pet, Legal, Auto, and Home Insurance
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, an equivalent degree, or equivalent experience
- About 10 years in a Network Systems Analyst/Engineer position
- Network Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCP-N, CCE-N, CWNA, CCWP or similar are desirable
- A quick learner with a desire to grow in the company and gain industry knowledge
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs, including occasionally being on call
- Experience with load balancing technologies ideal!
- Experience with various network monitoring tools using SNMP and syslog messages
- Strong knowledge of IP data networks including routing protocols
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!