Senior Web Developer #101700
Senior Web Developer
A Senior Web Developer is currently needed for a position in Fort Washington, PA. As the Senior Web Developer, you will participate in the development of a large scale B2C eCommerce platform as well as participate on the design, creation and implementation of high visibility, market-leading site, while working hands-on with java/j2EE.
Responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer include:
- Performing technical tasks related to development life cycles, including database design, objected-oriented design, and java coding.
- Performing code and QA reviews and developing technical documentation based on industry standards.
- Developing high-level technical design for defined tasks.
- Analyzing requirements and defining technical designs, including class objects and process flows as needed.
- Developing prototype classes and other base class objects.
- Leading the team in the maintenance of requirements and technical documentation.
- Mentoring other developers.
- Maintaining knowledge and improving team-wide knowledge sharing
- Participating in requirements reviews with business stakeholders, providing appropriate feedback and guidance.
- Working with Tech Leads in the development of timelines and milestones.
- Introducing processes and procedures for the improvement of quality of the application and efficiency of the department.
Requirements of the Senior Web Developer:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Technology Working experience with Oracle Commerce (ATG) including BCC, Web Services and Commerce modules.
Comfortable within the Linux command prompt to performs tasks such as builds via ANT and maintenance/execution of bash scripts.
Java(4-7+years), ATG (3+years preferred), knowledge of patterns, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Oracle, JBOSS, Linux
Strong design and implementation skills including UML, ERD, Flow Charts
Database and operating systems experience with oracle 10g and Linux OS
Experience with app and web servers including Apache, JBoss and Weblogic
Technically competent with various software IDEs such as Eclipse
Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Great prioritizing, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating, with a strong work ethic
Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Experience with Agile Development and Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye)
4-8 years’ work experience in an object oriented development environment
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.