Service Coordinator #99256
If you are looking to better people’s lives, apply to this position! A Direct-Hire Service Coordinator position in needed at a not-for-profit company in Philadelphia, PA!
Our client company is a human services company that focuses on helping people become self-sufficient. They provide individuals in the local community, whether they face physical, developmental, and emotional challenges or unemployment/underemployment, with resources and opportunities to better their lives.
As the Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting programs and client services for the company. This full-time position offers an annual salary that ranges between $36K and $43.5K!
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator include:
- Supporting case management and consumer/employer support services for home assistance services for people with disabilities.
- Monitoring the delivery of care, training the consumer/employer if necessary, and providing basic support services.
- Assisting consumers with managing, directing, and controlling the delivery of their care to achieve the most independence as possible.
- Helping with employment and referral process.
- Creating narrative and statistical reports.
- Processing the required forms for permanent records.
- Performing other related work as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client company takes care of their employees’ health and wellbeing by providing a benefits package to permanent employees that include:
- Health Insurance and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Free lunch/snacks
- Gym memberships
- And performance bonuses!
Bachelor's degree in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or another behavioral science
Minimum 1 year of case management experience preferred
Basic computer skills, experience with databases, and proficient with Microsoft Office
Great communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and customer service skills
Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel as needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!