Service Coordinator/Dispatcher (Hybrid) #110506
Location : NJ, MD, or MA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 20.00 - 25.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/05/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher (Hybrid)
Our client is in need of multiple Service Coordinator/ Dispatchers for hybrid positions in either their Pine Brook, NJ, Columbia, MD or Canton, MA offices. As the Service Coordinator/ Dispatcher, you will be responsible for scheduling service appointments. This direct-hire opportunity offers $20-$25/ HR based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator/Dispatcher Include:
- Scheduling service appointments for technicians and providing them with corresponding notes for service.
- Sending quotes, letters and service updates to customers.
- Updating paperwork submitted by techs to ensure all installed parts are included, preparing and finalizing work orders for invoicing.
- Sending invoices to customers for PO’s and following up until secured, compile information on outstanding PO’s for weekly meetings with Accounting.
- Following up on outstanding quotes to ensure receipts and determine if customer would like to move ahead with repair, adjust quotes as necessary based on customer needs.
- Answering calls for service and updating necessary reporting daily.
- Coordinate monthly billing for customers on service contracts.
- Updating, posting, processing, and creating reimbursement vouchers for warranty work from third party service companies.
- Processing part transfers and supply requests.
- Fielding customer inquiries on status.
- Fielding inbound inquiries from new or existing customers and notifying appropriate internal staff
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Service Coordinator/Dispatcher Include:
- 2+ years of experience dispatching technicians (or similar experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Experience utilizing a CRM or ERP System
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.