Service Desk Specialist #101609
Service Desk Specialist
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a Service Desk Specialist position in Philadelphia, PA!
Responsibilities of the Service Desk Specialist include:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, testing, and resolving IT related issues for desktop/laptop computers, mobile devices, software, printers, and associated hardware.
- Providing user assistance with desktop, remote, and mobile access, monitoring, tracking, assigning, and completing incoming requests utilizing the IT Service Desk work order system
- Providing computer hardware, software and network support, while determining priorities and analyzing technology trends
- Offering technical support for local and remote meetings, including the setup of laptops, projectors, video conference cameras, and other hardware and software installation, and coordination of network access.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical insurance and wellness resources
- Retirement benefits and pension plan
- Ample personal leave, paid sick time, and paid holidays
- Generous tuition assistance
- Fitness membership subsidy
- And more!
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Experienced with supporting and diagnosing technical issues from personal computer hardware, mobile computing, local area networks, thin client computing, network printing and related software, including Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain Board equipment and Service Desk supply inventories in compliance with team procedures to ensure continued services, including researching Service Desk purchases, providing budget support, and minimizing the risk of loss or theft of equipment supplies;
- Works well independently on multiple assignments
- Excellent analytical and technical problem-solving abilities
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to be on-call on an as needed basis for support situations
- Ability to work as part of a highly motivated, fast paced, and effective team
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.