Sourcing Specialist #99926
A Sourcing Specialist position is currently being recruited for in North Wales, PA! As the Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting Talent Acquisition Specialists with recruitment efforts by optimizing sourcing processes. This temporary-to-hire position offers $25 an hour!
Our client company offers consulting, development, and commercialization services across the world, having offices in over 30 countries. Since opening their business in 1990, they have delivered high-quality information and solutions to clients to help them develop life-saving drugs and devices.
Responsibilities of the Sourcing Specialist include:
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current sourcing strategies.
- Networking with passive candidates to headhunt and pipeline for future positions.
- Arranging interviews with candidates and ensuring any travel is organized in line with company policy.
- Adhering to all local, state, and federal laws.
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition Specialists to understand the roles being recruited for.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Updating the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) with candidate changes.
- Assisting with other recruitment duties and projects as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- A competitive salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Staff recognition schemes
- Opportunities for career development
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience working as an administrator in a professional environment (within recruitment ideal) or other relevant experience
- Experience using Taleo preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
- Works well is a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and related packages
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!