Spanish Bilingual Licensed Insurance Agents (Remote) #101612
Spanish Bilingual Licensed Insurance Agent
Calling all Spanish Bilingual Licensed Insurance Agents! Our client company is a major Nationwide Health Care Provider! As a Licensed Insurance Agent, you will be assisting members with insurance options for open enrollment!
**This is a remote, work from home position! Our client company will provide the laptop and systems, the only requirement needed is internet and a home phone!**
Responsibilities of a Licensed Insurance Agent
- Selling health insurance products to members under and over ages 65
- Providing great customer service and ensuring the customers’ needs are being heard and met
- Explaining the health insurance plans and recommendations on products and plans
- Advising customers of eligibility and following department and federal guidelines
- Assisting customers with application processes
- Reviewing product fulfillment to customers
- Taking 90% inbound calls and 10% outbound
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
Requirements of a Licensed Insurance Agent:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Active Florida State health insurance License 2-15 or 2-20
- Comfortable with a fast-paced call center environment
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities. Great communication skills – oral and written
- 100% adherence to assigned schedule during the open enrollment season
- Flexibility to work 8 hour shifts within the operating hours of Monday through Sunday from 8:00am to 9:00pm (or as business demands) during open enrollment (October – December). All shifts will include evenings, nights and/or weekends.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!