Sr Front End Engineer #107257
Our client based in Trevose, PA is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join the team remotely. The Front-End Engineers work closely with members of the product development team to build the user experiences of our enterprise web applications. You will get to work in a challenging and cutting-edge environment where you will be encouraged to refine your skills, share your ideas, and test your creative boundaries.
• Working in an agile project team to ensure that high quality delivery is at the heart of the development process.
• Participating in code reviews and help maintaining high code-quality standards, including but not limited to adherence to architectural, security and scalability standards.
• Developing and maintaining a component library.
• Researching, engineering, and experimenting with new ways to improve the developer experience.
• Being an advocate of automation, test driven development, and CI/CD.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
• In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework and working on enterprise Angular web applications.
• Robust knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, CSS and writing well-structured code.
• Has an eye for design, and is opinionated about how a UI looks and feels.
• Good understanding of web security (OWASP top 10) and web accessibility (W3C).
• Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jest/Jasmine).
• Highly motivated and with a desire to make an impact.
• Productive when working either collaboratively or independently.
- Must have a completed bachelor’s degree (computer science or related field)
- Angular experience
- Must know typescript, HTML, CSS, and writing well structured code
- Must lead code reviews and be comfortable reviewing other team members code
- Up to date on latest trends in the tech industry and takes pride in their work
- Has an eye for DESIGN - Looking for candidates more on the design side. They have a user experience team that handles design, but must be familiar with styling.
- Knowledge of automation (back end) and web security policies
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!