Sr. Systems Analyst #107401
6 month contract to hire
The Sr. Systems Analyst will be part of our Supply Chain development teams which is responsible for developing/enhancing/supporting multiple Supply Chain systems (including Oracle TMS). Initially, the primary responsibility would be to pick up Oracle TMS configurations/setup from external system integrator, mentor & train our other internal resources and in long term, the Sr. Systems Analyst would be part of team and working on multiple systems/projects and not just Oracle TMS.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant degree with a high-level understanding of supply chain business processes
- 10+ years experience in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Oracle OTM Technical / Functional Analyst
- Experience with Oracle TMS best practices and functionality
- Design and implement OTM processes and technical solutions
- Understand delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the architecture and design
- Desire to mentor less experienced team members and develop their skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!