Strategic Financial Analyst #99851
An eager, analytically-minded job-seeker is needed for a Direct-Hire Strategic Financial Analyst position in Exton, PA! As the Strategic Financial Analyst, you must be comfortable organizing large quantities of data into complex financial models, driving actionable insights, and helping make important business decisions. This position offers an annual salary that ranges from $80K to $95K.
Our client company has been delivering top-class financial products and services to their customers for over 80 years, always offering excellent rates and convenient practices to ensure an easy, enjoyable customer experience.
- Owning the creation and periodic update of life-time-value dashboard with pro-forma ROI for each product and segment from detailed vintage-level cash-flow modeling.
- Conducting member acquisition campaign effectiveness analyses and measuring performance of tests.
- Conducting portfolio analyses (of existing members) to identify opportunities to increase engagement.
- Supporting the development and implementation of statistical analyses and predictive models.
- Partnering with business lines for new product feasibility analysis, including ROI modeling, break-even assessment, optimal feature design, cumulative impact on portfolio, etc.
- Providing subject matter expertise for the evaluation of investment ideas (ROI frameworks) across business lines.
- Bringing strategic insights from quarterly peer analysis
- Researching growth opportunities, such as new products.
- Supporting Merger and Acquisition efforts.
- Maintaining the periodic reporting of product, segment, vintage, and project profitability, and proactively bringing actionable insights.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company match
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Loan Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral program
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or a related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in financial analysis, business analysis, consulting, investment banking, or equivalent experience in consulting, investment banking, credit card, banking, or other financial institutions
- Knowledge of cash-flow modeling, NPV/IRR analysis, ROI analysis, Build vs Buy, and Complex Financial Modeling
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with SAP, SQL, and Python
- Experience with secondary research tools (S&P Capital IQ, SNL Financial, etc) ideal
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!