Technical Account Manager #5597
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for a Technical Account Manager position in Media, PA!
CSS has been partnering with businesses since 1994, and we have been helping clients achieve their staffing goals ever since. We have a solid reputation in the staffing industry and a pipeline of quality candidates who are ready for their next great career move!
You will be responsible for warm calling, setting client meetings, creating and presenting proposals, landing accounts, and providing ongoing client support to ensure the development of solid, long-term client relationships. You will be working in a lively, team environment that is hardworking, customer-driven, and features uncapped commission!
Responsibilities of the Technical Account Manager include:
- Developing strong relationships with both new and existing clients and growing a diverse client base.
- Helping select qualified candidates to fulfill client requirements.
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Attending and participating in networking events.
- Generating new business through consultative selling approach
- Generating reports to track/report activities, progress, and strategies to determine if current processes are working or need to be changed.
- Analyzing market opportunity and build strategic selling plan.
Perks of Working with Us!
We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of our employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and an Office Lounge/Kitchen that has free coffee and snacks! As a direct hire, we offer benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Uncapped Commission
- Vacation time and Paid Time Off
- Travel allowances
- Employee Engagement Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior sales experience, ideally selling professional services of some type
- Thrive working in a high pressure, fast-paced, metrics driven environment
- Superior communication (both oral and written), organizational and presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building, follow-up, and interpersonal skills
- Consistent track record of success
Meet Your Recruiter!
As the Corporate Recruiter, Jeff manages our internal recruitment process here at Contemporary Staffing Solutions. Joining CSS in early 2018 with a strong background in recruitment, sales, and management, he is now instrumental in helping us identify our next great Recruiters, Account Executives, and leaders! Could you be the next one? Fun Fact: Jeff is an avid brewer, specializing in brewing Belgian and German style beers!