IT Staffing Sales Account Executive #5597
IT Staffing Sales Account Executive
CSS Tec is currently seeking IT Staffing Sales Account Executives! Do you have a passion for selling strategic solutions? Do you want to stay on the cutting edge of how businesses utilize technology to create success? Then look no further!
At CSS Tec, you will be responsible for creating a dynamic client base through a proven methodology of identifying clients, setting appointments, developing relationships and proposing technology-based solutions.
Our team has established a specialty niche in consulting, managed services, and development for the Salesforce.com platform.
CSS has been partnering with businesses since 1994, and we have been helping clients achieve their staffing goals ever since. We have a solid reputation in the staffing industry and a pipeline of quality candidates who are ready for their next great career move!
Responsibilities of the IT Staffing Sales Account Manager include:
- Developing strong relationships with both new and existing clients and growing a diverse client base
- Selling Salesforce.com health check assessments, managed services, and custom solutions with our team of experts
- Helping select qualified candidates to fulfill client requirements
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers
- Attending and participating in networking events
- Generating new business through consultative selling approach
- Analyzing market opportunity and build strategic selling plans
Perks of Working with Us!
We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of our employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and an Office Lounge/Kitchen that has free coffee and snacks! As a direct hire, we offer benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Uncapped Commission
- Vacation time and Paid Time Off
- Travel allowances
- Employee Engagement Committee
Requirements of the Technical Account Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior sales experience, ideally selling professional services
- Thrive working in a fun-filled, fast-paced, environment
- Superior communication (both oral and written), organizational and presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building, follow-up, and interpersonal skills
- Consistent track record of success
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology & Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!