Technical Support Specialist #101734
- Deliver a personalized, effortless experience for our customers via phone, email or chat. Handle customer transactions smoothly, accurately and first time final.
- Act as primary point of contact for agents to get their questions resolved.
- Process individual policy work submitted by the agents via phone, email or chat.
- Answer policy inquiry questions and assist the agency with handling servicing needs.
- Assist agents with finishing their quotes and converting them into policies.
- Assist agents with access, passwords, and myriad other tasks. Remote into their computers to show them how to work in the system in real time. Provide “in the moment” training on the Customer Portal and Customer Mobile App so the agent is empowered to share with customers
- Enroll new agents/staff into our system, handle contracts, track agency license numbers and other licensing information, issue paperwork
- Deliver system training by hosting webcasts and offering live support to agents navigating the system to quote, endorse and manage their business. Systems include the PAS, billing, claims and agent portal, e signature, IVANS download and other ancillary systems
Requirements of the Technical Support Specialist:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent required
- At least 5 years of work experience on a successful customer solutions team, specifically in a high-volume relationship focused service industry or customer support environment
- Experience contributing on a high performing customer solutions team in a high growth, fast paced environment.
- P&C insurance experience either on the carrier or producer side preferred
- Successfully obtaining required licenses (with company support) is requirement of continued employment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Some travel may be required