Title Closing Advisor #99368
A Direct-Hire Title Closing Advisor is currently needed in Cherry Hill, NJ!
Our client company is a national leader in real estate. They offer full-service real estate and financial services to make customers’ real estate experiences quick and easy! Their services include delivering mortgages, home and title insurance, and helping customers buy and sell.
As the Title Closing Advisor, you will be helping customers with their title insurance purchases. This position has an annual base salary of $30K.
Responsibilities of the Title Closing Advisor include:
- Securing title insurance orders from customers.
- Selling title services to meet sales objectives.
- Monitoring individual performance daily to ensure objectives are met.
- Developing efficient sales and marketing efforts and processes to drive sales efforts.
- Effectively communicating with new customers and making sure they share desired service objectives with the operations team.
- Building and maintaining solid relationships through networking, event management, on-boarding, order completion, and customer retention.
- Managing title sales activities within an assigned territory and monitoring the order pipeline from order entry to closing.
- Presenting at sales office meetings and to new customers.
- Collaborating with the Operations Team and the Regional Residential Sales Teams to build partnerships and achieve sales goals.
- Upholding compliance standards set by the company.
- Keeping accurate records and reporting.
- Performing other duties when assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client company strives to maintain a friendly, productive workplace environment. They help all members of their team develop professionally by offering them a combination of in-office and online learning courses!
High school diploma/GED (Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred)
Title insurance license
Previous sales experience
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!