Title Processor #99750
A Title Processor position is currently being recruited for in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Title Processor, you will be responsible for handling loan documents and assisting customers. This contract-to-hire position that pays $16 an hour!
Our client company is a title insurance and settlement services provider within the loan industry. They focus on creating innovative solutions and providing excellent service to customers, as well making the company a great place to work for their employees.
Responsibilities of the Tile Processor include:
- Communicating with the loan officer and the borrower to answer incoming team phone calls.
- Typing up title commitments.
- Handling customer service inquiries.
- Preparing CPL letters.
- Clearing minor title issues that arise,
- Working with underwriting to resolve matters than need review
- Revising loan amounts
- Preparing quotes.
- Reviewing title commitments for vesting and requirements to be satisfied.
- Performing final check for taxes, vesting, lien position matters, and all other checklist items prior to sending to closing.
- Determining loan status and escalating when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Title/mortgage or financial company experience a plus!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask
- General PC skills and proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!