Transactions Coordinator - #108037
Location : Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/13/2021
End Date : 06/01/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Transactions Coordinator - Mortgage/Title
Seeking a Transactions Coordinator in Cherry Hill, NJ! As the Transactions Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for receiving, reviewing, and processing all new settlement service orders. This temporary to possible hire role starts at $30/HR!
Responsibilities of the Transactions Coordinator include:
- Facilitating all customer requests including endorsements, review of documents, and searches.
- Following up on gathering information and documents from all parties prior to the closing.
- Managing the order pipeline proactively and effectively schedules all closings to the customers’ satisfaction
- Responding quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer until their request is met. Documents interactions in the client management system
- Receiving, reviewing, and processing all incoming lender instructions in order to complete and obtain approval for the HUD-1/Closing Disclosure and receipt of the lender closing package
- Requesting status of the lender’s wire in order to meet the scheduled closing time
- Facilitates all lender requests with updated loan figures that need to be reflected on the HUD-1/Closing Disclosure
- Managing scheduled closings effectively.
- Responding quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer
- Providing daily support through phone and email to the customers, as well as the Regional Account Executive team Builds and maintains relationships with the Regional Account Executive team, Attorney and Lender Network
- Performing final pre-closing audit and prepares and finalizes file for Settlement Officers
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Transactions Coordinator:
- 2+ Years Title Processing Experience
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Title Producer License preferred
- Prior experience in Customer Service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of title binders, HUD's, Closing Disclosures and endorsements
- Ability to work onsite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!