UCC System Administrator Mid-Sr. #101548
A System Administrator is needed for a position in Philadelphia, PA. The System Administrator will be responsible for voice engineering, system administration, Cisco UCCX, and integration support.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator include:
- Voice Engineering
- Performing systems tuning to optimize performance.
- Analyzing systems and performance data for capacity analysis/management.
- Handling solution development and integration with other specialized disciplines: network security, wireless network and other IT telephony systems.
- Managing all technical aspects of the platform, supporting complex solutions and troubleshooting complex problems.
- System Administration
- Administering Permissions, manage licensing and perform all tasks required for the reliable operation of the Call Manager.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Plan for system maintenance, software patches and upgrades.
- Cisco UCCX Experience Assisting in the integration of HigherGround, Spectralink, Spoke, Overhead paging, etc.
- Contact center support includes changes to call flows and ACD queues, development of new call flows and ACD queues, administration of supervisors and agents and development and support of contact center reporting, Moves, Adds, Changes (MAC’s).
- Working with telecommunication carriers and managing vendors.
- Deliver/replace handsets as needed.