WMS Engineer #101068
A professional and friendly job-seeker is needed for a WMS Engineer position in Camden, NJ!
Responsibilities of the WMS Engineer include:
- Working with functional users to develop current and future business process designs. Support the development of functional requirements.
- Generating technical designs and interface documents. Developing and testing software components.
- Working with other IT teams, vendors and consultants, ensure project goals and milestones are achieved. Maintaining a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Providing day to day production support and off hours support as required.
- Ensuring system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- Mentoring other team members in best practices for system development. Following the SOA PMO process to plan and complete work activities.
- Preparing timely Status Reports. Effectively presenting technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and upgrades of current systems to support the planning and implementation of these projects.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401k feature with company match
- Company discounts and Bonus programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation (three weeks to start) and Holidays (including floating holidays)
- And more!
Requirements of the WMS Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Warehouse Management Systems, preferably, RedPrairie (now JDA)
- 6 to 7 years of experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); including requirements definition, technical designs, coding, testing and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Additional background with Unix, Linux, Windows environments.
- Experience with configuring scanners used at warehouses.
- Supply Chain Planning /Distribution background is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
- Demonstrates accountability for meeting milestones and delivery of a quality product.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated to continue learning new technologies or expanding knowledge of current skills.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.