Workday Analyst (Hybrid) #111161
A technical expert is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Workday Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA. As the Workday Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the company’s HR information systems to ensure end user productivity and efficiency. This direct hire opportunity offers up to $130k annually based on experience!
Responsibilities of the Workday Analyst include:
- Participates in the ongoing requirements gathering, design, test, deployment, and maintenance of Workday configuration for new functionality or enhancements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves production support issues and resolves defects timely and with exceptional customer service.
- Effectively collaborates with teams such as HR, Benefits, Payroll, IT, Recruiting, Finance and others to provide support for requests such as enhancements, defects, and new functionality.
- Consults with Firm stakeholders to understand business processes, goals and enhancement opportunities in order to provide technology solutions.
- Provides support for Workday, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex Workday issues, unexpected results and process flaws.
- Serves as lead for one or more Workday functional areas (i.e. Recruiting, Time & Absence, Payroll, Benefits, Advanced Compensation etc.)
- Assists the HR Centers of Excellence and other HR teams with the process flows, data analysis, configuration and EIB loads
- Prepares test plans and scripts; executes test scripts; oversees and supports user acceptance testing
- Provides level 2 support for all HR system modules (HR, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence, Advanced Compensation Benefits, Recruiting, Talent & Performance)
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Workday Analyst:
Minimum 2 years of directly related HRIS or HR Operations experience
Experience with Workday implementation, configuration and support
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Strong leadership skills but also works well on a team
Great project management, Problem solving, Planning/organizational skills
Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
Ability to consult with stakeholders and identify metrics and interpretation needed in deliverables
Advanced arithmetic skills (compute rate, ratio, percent; able to draw and interpret graphs and charts)
Can define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.