Workday HCM Reporting Analyst #100872
Workday HCM Reporting Analyst
A technical expert is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Workday HCM Reporting Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA. As the Workday Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the company’s HR information systems to ensure end user productivity and efficiency.
Responsibilities of the Workday HCM Reporting Analyst include:
- Handling all Workday HCM data requests and routine data queries, as well as building complex composite reports and dashboards with Workday.
- Evaluating the company’s and local HR department teams’ needs to provide metrics that drive business decisions.
- Monitoring changes to Workday on a biyearly basis during regular system updates and making configuration changes and communicating with stakeholders.
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing innovative reporting processes and procedures to improve efficiency considering system capabilities, system capacity and limitation, operating time, and desired results.
- Overseeing and managing the strategy of Workday HCM Reporting.
- Develop and maintain simple to complex Workday reports (advanced/Matrix/Composite).
- Troubleshooting report related issues.
- Leading efforts to analyze and optimize all report performance and optimize Workday in general.
- Maintaining proper change management documentation.
- Driving the deployment of Workday feature releases related to reporting, metrics, and dashboards.
- Assisting the HR Centers of Excellence and local HR teams with the data analysis, design, system configuration and testing associated with established cycle requirements.
- Partnering with Information Technology to develop and implement new or enhanced technology and managing service and support.
- Developing user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Assisting with software implementation and upgrades as necessary.
- Reporting on all HR system modules, specifically Workday Compensation, Time and Absence, Benefits, Performance Management, Talent, and HCM Core.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
Requirements of the Workday HCM Reporting Analyst:
Minimum 2 years of directly related HRIS or HR Operations experience
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with a global cloud-based HCM system (Workday required), with experience in a wide variety of modules and workstreams
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
Strong leadership skills but also works well on a team
Great project management, Problem solving, Planning/organizational skills
Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
Advanced arithmetic skills (compute rate, ratio, percent; able to draw and interpret graphs and charts)
Can define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions
Must have a basic knowledge/ be proficient in the Microsoft Office, iManage, Adobe Reader, Visio and MS-Project, Workday, viDesktop, Internet Explorer, Avaya IP SoftPhone, and operating System applications such as Calculator, System Tools such as disk Cleanup
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.