Workload Engineer #101730
A computer engineer with experience in the eCommerce or bank/finance industry is needed for a Contract-to-Hire Workload Engineer position in West Chester, PA.
Responsibilities of the Workload Engineer include:
- Handling the design and creation of workflows.
- Handling the creation of file transfer processes for clients.
- Overseeing the Support and Maintenance of batch processing/job completion.
- Handling problem escalation and resolution for batch processing execution.
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree in IT field
- At least 3 years of experience in a production, data center environment running/building batch processing using an enterprise scheduling tool
- Experience with Unix based operating systems (Linux, HP-UX, AIX, etc.) and with SAP and ETL job design
- Experience with an Enterprise scheduling and MFT tool such as UC-4, Control-M, Stonebranch, Momentum, Ipswitch (Move-It), etc.
- Preferred experience with UC-4, Stonebranch, and Ipswitch (Move-It)
- Certifications in Microsoft, Unix, and network are a plus
- Coding or scripting languages a plus
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.