Call Center Supervisor (Remote)
Our client is looking for experienced Call Center Supervisors to join their team (must be local to Philadelphia, PA)! The Call Center Supervisor is primarily responsible for ensuring all departmental functions are completed promptly, thoroughly, professionally, and accurately. Provide workers with leadership, assistance, and training. This temporary-to-permanent position offers an hourly pay between $32.27-$35.75/hour.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Supervisor include:
- Supervises and implements departmental functions, policies and procedures with all internal and external contacts.
- Evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of operational areas and takes action to reallocate resources as necessary.
- Creates and implements programs to enhance the level of service provided to customers.
- Communicates, implements, and interprets corporate and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains department standards to ensure optimal customer support.
- Provides technical expertise related to job unit function.
- Schedules, trains, and organizes personnel to accommodate immediate and anticipated workflow volumes.
- Coordinates departmental functions with all internal and external contacts.
- Compiles and prepares required data for report information pertaining to unit.
- Ensures that all inquiries and follow-up are handled in a professional, accurate, prompt and courteous manner.
- Serves as the next level contact for problems/issues that staff cannot resolve.
- Ensures that department systems and supports are operational.
- Performs all other appropriate responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Call Center Supervisor include:
- Undergraduate degree is preferred plus a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience.
- (5) years related insurance operations experience. The incumbent must possess tact, diplomacy, and professionalism to effectively handle all internal and external issues.
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Must have the ability to manage organize, plan and provide leadership to staff. Ability to develop and motivate staff to facilitate professional growth.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to carry out assignments with minimal guidance.
- Exposure to an operations services environment is highly recommended.
- Analytical ability to identify and resolve staff and customer problems.
- Must be able to prioritize work in an environment that changes frequently.
- Call center is open from 8:00am-9:00pm, must have flexibility, as business needs will dictate the shift hours (ex: possibility of 1:00pm-9:00pm shift).
- Ability to work from home, which includes high speed wi-fi capability of at least 400 Mbps and a quiet, confidential workspace.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.