Contemporary Staffing Solutions is seeking a Receptionist to join our client located in Boston, MA! As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for responding to incoming requests for general information on the company's business operations. This is an on-site, temporary-to-hire opportunity offering $25/hour!
Responsibilities of the Receptionist Include:
- Answers and directs all incoming calls (internal and external) by operating a multiple line switchboard.
- Ascertains appropriate resources when the caller's contact person is unavailable.
- Provides assistance when the caller has limited information.
- Greets visitors, maintains visitor's log, and assists clients.
- Ensures reception area is well maintained and has a professional appearance.
- Reports general maintenance issues to the appropriate office or building services personnel.
- Provides a variety of administrative and clerical duties, as needed.
- Reserves visitor offices and conference rooms.
- Works directly with the company's IT and multimedia teams, internal catering department, internal and external clients.
- HS Diploma or GED and a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- At least 1 year of receptionist experience
- Strong commitment to excelled client service
- Understanding and experience with Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- Strong planning/organizational skills
- Able to resolve and/or escalate issues
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.