Customer Service Representative
Seeking a Customer Service Representative for our client in Devens, MA! As the Customer Service Representative, you will primarily be responsible for interacting with customers via phone, fax and email to provide information in response to general inquiries, resolving issues, and handling requests. This temporary-to-hire role offers $20-22/HR!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative Include:
- Scheduling pick-ups, tracing shipments, providing shipment ETAs, rate quotes, and or freight charges
- Coordinating with internal departments as well as partners, delivery agents, brokers, and container stations to schedule shipments and handle customer issues
- Scheduling delivery appointments and handle re-consignments
- Coordinating communication with customers, drivers, and Accounts Receivable regarding Driver Collect and C.O.D. shipments
- Ensuring the accurate billing of shipments
- Compiling and delivering custom reports; performing daily audits of reports
- Documenting all customer interactions for follow up and record keeping purposes
- 1 year of prior customer service experience
- SAP experience required
- Strong familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook); basic typing skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.