Administrative Support Specialist #101735
Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 17.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 10/26/2019
End Date : 12/29/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Support Services Specialist
Contemporary Staffing has an immediate opening for a Support Services Specialist for one of our clients in Wilmington, DE. This position is full-time that could turn into a permanent opportunity for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Support Services Specialist include:
- Complete follow up tasks for active policies while supporting the underwriting and service initiatives within the organization.
- Help complete policy changes and endorsements, requested by agents, clients, and/or business partners, while maintaining quality and efficiency.
- Develop formal proposals for account and policy quotes generated for an agency.
- Help support new agency on-boarding by enrolling new agents/staff into our system.
- Create and send agency contracts via e-signature.
- Assist in facilitating website quote requests and routing to appropriate avenues.
- Support of mailing and printing of output generated to clients and agencies.
- Scanning and indexing of documents received.
- Reviewing, processing, and storage of returned mail.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Support Services Specialist:
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and other programs
- At least 2 years work experience in office setting performing clerical and data entry oriented tasks
- Experience contributing on a high performing service solutions team in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Strong ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently to get the job done
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!