Azure Systems Engineer #107503
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 5 years’ experience in managing sophisticated computer networks
- 5 years’ experience in network architecture and deployment
- 2 years’ experience administering Unix/Linux and Windows environments required.
- 2 years’ experience designing, developing, and deploying infrastructure services in Azure required or combination of Cloud and On-Prem Infrastructure experience.
- Professional certification in Azure is desirable.
- Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator is desirable.
- CCNA, CCENT or Exam 200-301 is desirable.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!