Billing Coordinator #102065
A Billing Coordinator is needed for a Direct-Hire position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Billing Specialist, you will responsible for overseeing billing requirements, working with partners to complete billing and accounts receivable functions, and contacting clients to manage billing setups. This position offers an annual salary starting at $50K but this could be raised for a stellar candidate!
Responsibilities of the Billing Coordinator include:
- Supporting partners by completing billing tasks for assigned clients/matters, notifying the supervisor if any problems arise.
- Ensuring compliance with rate agreements and outside counsel guidelines.
- Identifying any required reporting for budgets, alternate fee arrangements, and accrual requests.
- Reviewing time entries based on client and matter requirements (block billing, task codes, summer associate time etc.).
- Reviewing cost entries for compliance and making a partner aware of any issues.
- Submitting new timekeeper approvals for billed clients and contacts clients regarding new matters or other eBilling system requirements.
- Monitoring eBilled submissions and assisting with the resolution of rejections.
- Alerting the supervisor of any past-due receivables and working closely with the supervisor to assist with resolutions.
- Reviewing monthly reports to identify overdue billing or collections and to ensure all current proformas are generated.
- Distributing month-end proformas to appropriate partners.
- Contacting new clients to review billing/payment procedures and handle requests.
- Contacting assigned new partners (with support from supervisor) to assist with reviewing client agreements and rate set up, to review billing procedures and expectations, and to ensure all required billing set ups are in place.
- Maintaining confidentiality of all financial and systems-related information.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- And more!
Requirements of the Billing Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Elite Billing experience OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet servers, Elite Billing, and eBilling
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- An organized, self-starter with proficiency in problem solving and prioritizing tasks
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!