Client Service Specialist #102172
Responsibilities of the Client Service Specialist:
- Answering phone calls and e-mails from customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Resolving customer issues in an effective and expedient manner
- Creating and maintaining case documentation in the CRM for open customer incidents, including a complete description of the problem, what actions have been taken, customer impact and next steps
- Performing root-cause analysis, developing logical conclusions, and suggesting appropriate workarounds
- Managing escalation of incidents within Customer Service and to other departments
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
- Sound judgment in setting customer expectations and managing sensitive customer situations
- Excellent organizational skills in managing timelines of customer issue resolution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge quickly
- Strong ability to understand the company's platform and solutions
- Strong ability to effectively communicate technical information to end users
- Strong ability to effectively apply analytical techniques to solve problems
- Internship or other professional experience in a customer-facing position with a software or other technology-based company preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare or financial applications preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum 3.3 GPA)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!