Collections Admin (Hybrid) #110394
- Gather and interpret financial information and perform in-depth credit and financial analysis utilizing data from multiple sources.
- Make recommendations to extend higher credit lines, revoke credit lines and alter customers’ payment terms.
- Build and maintain relationships with external Inventory Finance companies to ensure prompt payments and proper discounts as well as internal customers.
- Communicate with Credit and Collection Supervisor regarding unresolved issues and advise of resolution.
- Responsible for initiating collection calls to delinquent customers to acquire payment status. Makes determination to place account into collection
- Performs other Duties/Projects as assigned
- College Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in commercial credit and collections
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.