Contact Advisor #101955
A job-seeker is needed for a Contact Advisor position in Blue Bell, PA! As the Contact Advisor, you will primarily be responsible for assisting prospective students and their parents to complete their financial aid paperwork. This temp-to-hire position is offering $14/an HR but can eventually go up to $16 when permanent.
Responsibilities of the Contact Advisor include:
- Handling a high volume of phone calls
- Assisting prospective students and their parents to complete their financial aid paperwork.
- Following up on missing paperwork due from students.
- Answering questions regarding financial aid.
- Connecting students to Federal Loan holders.
- Assisting the Financial Aid department with miscellaneous tasks.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- And more!
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced setting
- Communicate effectively with employees and managers of the organization
- Maintain organized and detail-oriented files
- Possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have outstanding Follow-up Skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!