Contracting Analyst #108035
Location : Remote
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 21.00 - 22.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 09/13/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Seeking entry-level candidates to join our Client based in Philadelphia, PA as a Contracting Analyst. The position is fully remote until further notice. As the Contracting Analyst you will be responsible primarily for upholding the integrity of the data entry and payment processes of the Company. This Direct Hire opportunity offers between $21-22/HR!
Responsibilities of the Contracting Analyst include:
- Mastering departmental procedural processes and analyzing information to determine course of action, while maintaining compliance and business requirements.
- Completing due diligence and reinforcing policies to ensure anti-money laundering standards and preventing misrouting of funds during processing of new enrollments or changes to existing accounts.
- Researching, synthesizing and verifying customer information to facilitate outreach and resolution.
- Identifying potential fraudulent accounts using investigative skills and available resources.
- Managing multiple work queues and prioritizing as necessary to provide best possible customer experience.
- Maintaining professional and courteous manner while addressing customer calls or emails.
- Speaking with customers to review their request and providing guidance on next steps to effectively resolve issues.
- Communicating relevant information effectively to customers and team members, including but not limited to requirements, updates, and timelines.
- Documenting progress and next steps taken for internal transparency.
- Performing any other duties applicable to the position.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Contracting Analyst include:
- Experience in a Customer Service related role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, computer, and able to easily learn new software/programs
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Effective and professional communication
- Resourceful analytic thinking and sound judgment required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local to the Philadelphia, PA area
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!