Location : Philadelphia, PA
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/23/2019
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Seeking a Controller for a growing biotech company in Center City Philadelphia! This person will be responsible for leading and developing all accounting operations. This Direct-Hire position offers an annual salary of $130K.
Responsibilities of the Controller include:
- Managing month close process with attention to reporting and operating expense accruals.
- Ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of accounting records and financial systems.
- Developing and maintaining formal accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure US and local GAAP compliance.
- Monitoring business performance and cash flow/projections.
- Supporting strategic planning through financial planning and analysis responsibilities.
- Maintaining a stable relationship with vendors, monitor trends and variances in their performance.
- Supporting the execution of the organization's global tax strategy and work with 3rd party tax specialists for annual returns.
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Gym Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous Parental Leave
- Stocked Kitchens
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA required
- At least 6 years of progressive accounting experience
- Prior experience with biotech/pharma companies
- Experience working in a start-up environment; ability to work with tight deadlines and ever-changing requests
- Experience with NetSuite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!