Customer Service Representatives - #107635
Location : Moorestown, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 16.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 08/16/2021
End Date : 11/01/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Customer Service Representatives
Multiple friendly, organized Customer Service Representatives are needed to support an inbound/outbound call center at a mortgage company located in Moorestown, NJ! The Customer Service Representative will primarily be responsible for obtaining, performing a comprehensive review, filing, and updating the system for various documents. This role offers $16 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Answers inbound calls and directs calls to appropriate department
- Reviews cash needed from borrowers.
- Reviews payment information with borrowers.
- Offers customer support at various stages of the loan process.
- Takes inbound calls and makes outbound calls, as needed.
- Completes various data entry/clerical duties.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED required, College Degree preferred
- At least 1-2 years of call center experience required
- Additional customer service experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!