Digital Marketing Manager - #109881
- Planning digital marketing strategy, including social media, email, and advertising campaigns.
- Managing social media channels, content development, and engaging company’s social media presence and audience.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Identifying trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Serving as a subject matter expert of digital marketing strategy and initiatives
- Evaluating campaign/creative/channel mix effectiveness.
- 5+ years Experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Previous experience in Healthcare preferred
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM
- Experience with WordPress
- Ability to travel up to 2 hours away from office
- Ability to work remotely and onsite
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, & Information Technology. To learn more about CSS, visit our website: www.ContemporaryStaffing.com.