Director, Infrastructure Systems and Cybersecurity #102257
Director, Infrastructure Systems and Cybersecurity
A Director of Infrastructure Systems and Cybersecurity is needed for a Direct-Hire position in Philadelphia, PA. As the Director, Infrastructure Systems and Cybersecurity reports to the Vice President, Information Technology, and leads the strategic technology planning, research and design in support of business goals related to the organization’s architecture, telecommunications, networks, and virtualized end user environments.
Responsibilities of the Director include:
- Maintaining and upgrading the company's computer infrastructure, internal and external networking systems, telecommunications and electronic communications, and overall cyber security.
- Overseeing all information security objectives, controls, policy enforcement, upgrades and mitigating controls to protect and enforce data integrity.
- Monitoring information security trends, control techniques, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborating with the Director, IT Strategy and Transformation for the evaluation and selection of technology solutions.
- Partnering with the Vice President, Information Technology and providing direction in technology-related issues in support of infrastructure, cyber security and organizational strategy.
Perks of Working with Our Client (for full-time employees):
- Medical and retirement benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off (over 22 days!)
- Employer matching contributions to 403(b)(9) plan
- Tuition assistance
- Health and well-being resources
- volunteer and other service opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related discipline; Master’s Degree preferred;
- 15+ years progressively responsible related IT experience, including 10+ years of leadership experience managing or directing technological staff and operations including network/system and security administration, engineering and design, and Infrastructure as a Service migration and/or support, 5 years of experience with designing, planning and implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery testing, 5+ years managing cyber security, and 5+ years demonstrated skill in project and vendor management
- Microsoft MCSE, VMware VCP, and Cisco CCNA/CCNP technical certifications (preferred)
- Security Certifications, CISSP, CISSO, CISM and Security Plus (preferred)
- Experience in strategic technology planning, execution, and policy development
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, media, and desktop environments
- Solid understanding of computer system characteristics, features, and integration capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems
- Technical experience with system networking, databases, web development, and user support
- Specific experience with Cisco and Ethernet networking (switches, firewalls, routers), TCP/IP , web technologies, Remote Access (Cisco VPN), IBM AIX, Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2016, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, MS SQL Server , MS Office 2016/19, Apple iPhone/iOS, and Cisco phone technologies, Call Manager, Contact Center and Quality Manager and SIP trunking and/or PRI (voice) communications
- Experience with implementing network security technologies
- Experience with Cloud Computing technologies
- Experience with implementing and managing LAN and Mobile wireless technologies
- Able to take initiative and proactively support and anticipate client needs
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills
- Great time management, prioritization, and follow-through skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.