Executive Assistant #107626
Location : Remote
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 30.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 08/09/2021
End Date : 08/04/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An Executive Assistant is needed to support the Head of Sales! This Remote (preferably located in Georgia) opportunity offers $30/HR.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, coordinating executive meetings
- Provide first-level contact before Head of Sales. Handle problems, calls, and the wide array of other situations that come to the Head of Sales; screen mail and phone calls.
- Compose various letters and emails.
- Expense Reports
- Sitting on meetings and taking notes
- Assure the proper planning and arrangements for meetings
- Establish and maintain professional relationship with external travel agencies to assure that travel arrangements/reservations are appropriate
- Provide all secretarial and administrative functions for Head of Sales
- Management Team meetings.
- Prepare presentations if necessary
- Handle special events and assignments
- Maintain a regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Calendar management
Required Qualifications :
- Experience supporting an executive required
- 3-5 years' experience
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!