HR Advisor - #107404
CSS is looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join our client as an HR Advisor in North Wales, PA! As the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the new hire onboarding processing and ensuring that all hiring protocols meet federal, state, and local compliance regulations. This temp-to-hire opportunity offers $22/hr!
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor Include:
- Manages the new hire onboarding process including paperwork, background checks, drug screens, I-9s and E-Verify.
- Gathers employment contracts including offer letters and employment agreements.
- Sends contracts to vendors for payroll and benefit enrollments.
- Handles employee terminations in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Communicates all employee pay changes to the Payroll Department to ensure employees are properly paid.
- Maintains vendor communication regarding any issues related to new hires, existing employees, and terminations.
- HS Diploma or GED required; higher education preferred
- 2-3 years of Human Resources experience
- Excellent case management skills
- Experience with Workday, Equifax, Envoy Global, Darwin, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!