IP Paralegal #107416
Location : Wayne, PA
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 38.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/19/2021
End Date : 01/01/2022
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An experienced Paralegal is needed to join our client in Wayne, PA! As the Paralegal, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the Patent Attorney team by filing, prosecuting, maintaining, and defending the Company's patents. This temporary to possible hire opportunity offers $38/hr!
Responsibilities of the IP Paralegal Include:
- Preparing and filing of forms and legal documents required to apply for patent and trade mark rights in many different countries.
- Maintaining the Group’s patent and trade mark rights
- Communicating with foreign associates for protecting JM’s IP rights abroad
- Recording and monitoring deadlines for responding to national and international IP institutions
- Entering IP records on IP management system and use of system to provide information and reports as required.
- Storing documents and archiving using principally electronic filing systems.
- Processing of invoices from suppliers, entry of amounts charged on IP management system and obtaining approval of amounts charged from instructing attorneys
- Providing secretarial and administrative services as required for the patent attorneys and to cover other staff absence in the Department as a whole.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the IP Paralegal Include:
- 1-3 years IP Paralegal experience
- High School GED, Paralegal certificate
- Knowledge of working with USPTO (PAIR), ePCT
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!