IT SOX Auditor #102780
IT SOX Auditor
Seeking an IT (SOX) Auditor for a manufacturing company in Allentown, PA! This position will report directly to the IT Audit Director and will primarily be focused on supporting IT's SOX program, working closely with the SOX PMO Manager and team.
Responsibilities of the IT SOX Auditor include:
- Play a key role in the IT SOX risk assessment and development of the annual IT SOX audit plan.
- Act as a liaison with the IT department and assist with ensuring proper controls are effectively in place.
- Work with IT Security and Executive Leadership Team to properly communicate issues to stakeholders.
- Lead and Execute complex IT Audits of critical systems and infrastructure including SAP and emerging technology platforms.
- Prepare and present IT Audit findings to IT and business stakeholders, identifying risk and control themes.
- Act as a liaison with the external audit firm's IT team, assisting with scoping, planning, reliance testing, and communication.
Requirements of the IT SOX Auditor:
- Advanced degree (MBA or MS), CISA, or CIA highly preferred
- 3+ years of Big 4 accounting firm or equivalent industry IT audit experience
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements
- Experience in auditing IT SOX controls
- Solid understanding of the following: Knowledge of a variety of IT network platforms (distributed, cloud, mobile) and data platforms (database, data warehouse, data lakes
- Experience in auditing or working within SAP
- Risks, risk mitigation, control principles
- COBIT, COSO, ITIL, ITGC frameworks
- Business and IT processes, procedures, and best practices
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out! CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.