Jr. .NET Developer #102220
Jr. .NET Developer
A job-seeker with strong programming experience is needed for a Direct-Hire Jr. .NET Developer position in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities of the Jr. .NET Developer include:
- Supporting and updating existing internal applications and services.
- Collaborating in the Agile/Scrum software development process.
- Working with product stakeholders to establish software requirements.
- Partnering with platform and system architects on software and system optimizations and enhancements to create elegant designs.
- Focusing on design patterns, test driven development, enforce code quality and standards, and document APIs.
- Collaborating with Project Managers, business and technical analysts, developers, QA, and other IT team members to understand business and technical requirements that drive the analysis, design, and creation of quality technical solutions.
Requirements of the Jr. .NET Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology/Systems, a related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience around design and development of distributed enterprise applications
- Back end development experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL and Aurora
- Working knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology
- Great problem-solver to make informed decisions as well as organize and analyze a solution as part of a whole and its individual components.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications.
- Respond well to change; handle multiple demands / priorities effectively; adapt to best fit with situation at hand; handle conflict effectively; willing to accept new responsibilities; take initiative and be accountable.