Lead DevOps Implementation Consultant #107332
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join their organization.
This person should be very hands on to help with migrating part of their development process automation stack and toolset to the Cloud, and also to modernize their infrastructure configuration and automation processes.
DevOps Duties and Responsibilities
DevOps Requirements and Qualifications
- College degree in CS, software engineering, information systems, or related field
- Five years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Preferred, experience with Atlassian cloud products
- Preferred, experience with log aggregators such as Splunk or ElasticSearch with Logstash or Fluentd
- Preferred, experience with Terraform (for future state infrastructure-as-code)
- Experience with Vault preferred
- Experience Vagrant and virtual box preferred
- CI/CD experience related to delivering PHP, NodeJS, ReactJS, Oracle
- Experience with VMWare and Packer, or similar virtualization platforms
- Experience AWS, Azure, or similar cloud environments
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal and teambuilding skills; excellent communication with all levels of management and team members
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!