Medical Assistant #101995
Medical Office Assistant
A knowledgeable Medical Assistant is currently needed for a position in Newark, DE! As the Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for performing administrative and clerical duties in an outpatient setting. This temporary position offers $17 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant include:
- Processing patient referrals.
- Checking vital signs.
- Rooming patients.
- Communicating between patients, physicians, and other staff.
- Sterilizing medical equipment.
- Ordering unit supplies.
- Performing other administrative duties when necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Life, Accident, and Disability insurance
- Retirement and Savings plan
- Scholarships and Tuition Assistance Plan
- Flexible work options (flex time and Weekend Incentive Program)
- Fitness trails and an on-site fitness center
- Discounts on numerous kinds of insurance
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Certified Medical Assistant Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledgeable of medical terminology and managed care insurance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with computers and basic computer applications like Microsoft Office
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!