PR Creative Team Specialist #107606
- Managing multiple projects
- Providing marketing and communication services and solutions to support the communications, marketing, and public relations strategy of the company and its internal and external clients and partners.
- Design, update, and maintain websites and social media channels
- Designing, developing, and maintaining a public-facing image that is professional, promotional, and complimentary to the company.
- Coordinate and manage paid and unpaid social media campaigns
- Create monthly analytics reports to support digital marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field
Knowledge, skill, and experience (three or more years preferred) in marketing and communications, including public / media relations and writing / editing, and digital marketing, including social media management and website design and maintenance.
Proficiency in the design and construction of websites and social media campaigns, including reporting on digital analytics for both. Familiarity with current and emerging digital marketing tools and practices.
Experience with Wordpress
Experience with MacOS