Premium Analyst #101365
A focused and professional job-seeker is needed for a Premium Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Premium Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing both self-administered and list bill premiums, reporting issues along with employee changes received for a designated region, and performing other necessary activities. These positions offer $24 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Premium Analyst include:
- Analyzing and/or researching premium payments that were not posted by the processing center and determining whether there are reporting issues, rate discrepancies, over/underpayments or missing payments. Notifying the client, RSO and/or underwriting accordingly.
- Posting any premiums that were not posted by the processing center on a daily basis based on departmental guidelines.
- Delivering high quality service.
- Verifying Service Waiting Period eligibility and add or update list bill employee data based on information reported on the list bill premium statements.
- Maintaining an ongoing personal Suspense balance based on current departmental guidelines.
- Researching and identifying suspense items that are over 60 days and providing the management team with an explanation as to why they are in suspense.
- Researching and identifying due and unpaid items that are over 90 days and provides the management team with an explanation as to why they are not posted.
- Performing audits of policies, assigned by the management team, with premium rate changes to ensure that the policyholders are paying the correct rates and the premium is being posted correctly.
- Reviewing and corrects any variance issues that have been reported to them by the Audit Department within 2 days.
- Performing system testing when requested by the management staff.
- Notifying management of entries to the Cash Error account, within 24 hours, and reconciles all entries within 30 days.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for remote work
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (with accrual!)
- Paid holidays
- And more!
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in a high volume premium processing and billing operation
- Developing an understanding of both List Bill and Self-Administered bill processing
- Mathematical aptitude
- Strong organizational, analytical, and multitasking skills and be detail oriented
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!